December 1, 2021 Annual Holiday Luncheon
25 Baker Street Northwest, Atlanta
Join us for our 6th annual co-hosted holiday luncheon event with the MPI GA & PCMA SE Chapters. This is the perfect opportunity to attend a wonderful in-person networking event with other industry professionals.
Be sure to register for the event with the IAEE SE Chapter today!
10:45 am - Registration & Networking
11:30 pm - Ballroom opens for lunch seating
12:00 pm - Lunch beings
1:30 pm - Adjournment & Enjoy the Aquarium!
REGISTRATION & FEES
- Member: $50
- Guest: $60
- Student: $20
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (click here to download a brochure)
- Table Exhibit - $499 (only 2 available)
Includes hi-boy in pre-function area and 1 comp registration
- Event Sponsor - $2,000 (only 2 available)
Includes 3 minutes podium time, 2 comp registration, a 6-foot table in the registration area, and your logo included in individual organization’s marketing materials and listed on all of the onsite information –signage, program, presentation slides
NOTE: Online registration closes Wednesday, November 24th at 12pm
Seating is limited to the first 60 to register and no registration will be available on-site
Please note the following registration policies:
- Vegetarian meals must be specified in advance
- Payment is due at time of registration
- Reservations are required
- No shows will be charged
The official Georgia Aquarium parking deck operates 1,600 safe, secure, and well-lit spaces attached to the Georgia Aquarium. Covered and rooftop parking is available. Georgia Aquarium parking is $12 in their attached parking garage. You will also need the ticket to pay for your parking before you exit the aquarium.
- GPS and Parking Directions:
If you are driving, use this address for a more direct route to Georgia Aquarium parking:
357 Luckie Street, NW Atlanta, GA 30313
ATTIRE: Business casual
COVID Precautions: The Georgia Aquarium is no longer requiring masks, but they are encouraged.
The Meetings Industry Fund (MIF) is seeking your support and donations to provide financial assistance for the countless meetings industry employees that are incurring a financial crisis. Do you know an industry colleague who is facing a crisis and has nowhere else to turn?
- What if you lost your job and were unable to buy groceries until you got through the bureaucracy of government assistance to help out?
- What if you were diagnosed with a serious medical illness and have exhausted all available resources to keep up with daily necessities?
- What if you were unable to pay for a loved one’s funeral and have no other family members or friends to assist with cost?
A helping hand for meetings professionals when they need help the most, The Meetings Industry Fund was founded to provide financial assistance during times of crisis like a disaster, medical illness, or an emergency.
Please know funds are limited and MIF provides grants to those who have exhausted all resources. MIF reviews all grant applications and works to assist all applicants as much as possible.