June 25, 2020 Chapter Education Webinar
Going Virtual with Your Event
What do you need to be thinking about to move your program online?
Join us on June 25th from 11am-12:30pm for a panel discussion with professionals who have taken their meetings virtual. Learn what others have done to make their events successful and how you can make the switch to virtual or hybrid event formats. We will be answering questions like:
- How do you decide on a virtual platform?
- What questions should you be asking?
- How should you be modifying your offerings to add value for attendees and partners?
- What challenges are presented in creating new spaces for successfully interacting with remote audiences?
You’ll leave the program with a good idea of what it takes to transition your program online and a handout with some helpful tips and points you should consider as you make the transition to virtual.
Darren N. Green
Allison Hitchner Carpenter, CEM, CMP
National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
Director, Exhibits & Sponsorships
Lisa McGlashen, CEM, CMP, HMCC
American Association for Cancer Research
Associate Director, Exhibits
Messe Frankfurt North America
Director of Data & Digital Services
- Members: $45 (Use Code MEMBER, be sure to enter your IAEE Member ID)
- Non-Members: $55
- Sponsor a furloughed member (click here to pay)